You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Use of website clause
General use of the service-permissions and restrictions
- For youtube hereby grants you permission to access and use the service as set forth in these terms of service, provided that: a. You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the service or the content without youtube’s prior written authorization, unless youtube makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the service (such as the embeddable player).
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the service.
- You agree not to access content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the service itself, the embeddable player, or other explicitly authorized means youtube may designate.
- You agree not to use the service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain youtube’s prior written approval:
- The sale of access to the service;
- The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the service or content;
- The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing content delivered via the service, unless other material not obtained from youtube appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
Intellectual property organization of pakistan notice (ipo)
Since we respect artist and content owner rights, it is hydroplat.pk policy to respond to alleged infringement notices that comply with the ipo- act 2008 (52,306),(42,103) copyright act of pakistan.
If you and we believe that our copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the service, please notify hydroplast.pk copyright team developer as set forth in the desk. You must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that your claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the service track;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit hydroplast.pk to contact you, such your address telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complain of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law, and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to the following copyright issue agent:
Attn: copyright notice
Hydroplast pvt ltd
Address; plot 40 main korangi industrial rd, mehran town sector 24 korangi, karachi, sindh,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer of liability
To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the guardian content. Nothing in the guardian content is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person. For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the guardian content or any part of it. You can access other site via link from the guardian site, these sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
We give no warranties of any kind concerning the guardian site or the guardian content. In particular, we do not warrant that the guardian site or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in the respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which as destructive properties.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the guardian site, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Hydroplast.pk follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (ip) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (isp), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and web beacons
Like any other website, hydroplast.pk uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Note that hydroplast.pk has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Gdpr data protection rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – you has the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you has the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Hydroplast.pk does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data stored in text files that are saved on your computer or other devices when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to remember you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”).
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during the course of your visit to the website, and they expire when you close the web browser.
Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within our website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for you while visiting the website and services.
Cookies may be set by the website (“first-party cookies”), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website (“third party cookies”). These third parties can recognize you when you visit our website and also when you visit certain other websites.
What type of cookies we do used
– necessary cookies
Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access the content.
– functionality cookies
Functionality cookies let us operate the website and services in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the website and services during future visits.
What are your cookie options?
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. Visit internetcookies.com to learn more about how to do this.
Change and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this policy or its terms related to the website and services at any time at our discretion. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We may also provide notice to you in other ways at our discretion, such as through the contact information you have provided.
An updated version of this policy will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised policy unless otherwise specified. Your continued use of the website and services after the effective date of the revised policy (or such other act specified at that time) will constitute your consent to those changes.
Acceptance if this policy
Plot 40 main korangi industrial rd, mehran town sector 24 korangi, karachi, sindh