Definition of terms and conditions:
- The “agreement” refers, collectively, to all the terms, conditions, notices contained or referenced in this document (the “terms of service” or the “terms”) and all other operating rules, policies (including the hydroplast privacy statement, and procedures that we may publish from time to time on the website. Most of our site policies are available at hydroplast.pk/terms and policy.
- the “service” refers to the applications, content, products images, video content and services provided by hydroplast.
- the “website” refers to hydroplast website located at hydroplast.pk, and all content, services, and products provided by hydroplast at or through the website. It also refers to hydroplast-owned subdomains of hydroplast.pk, such as https://www.hydroplastpvtltd.business.site/ and https://hydroplastdotpk.blogspot.com these terms also govern hydroplast conference websites, such as hydroplast.pk, and product websites, such hydroplast.pk. Occasionally, websites owned by hydroplast may provide different or additional terms of service. If those additional terms conflict with this agreement, the more specific terms apply to the relevant page or service.
Website terms and conditions of use
- 1. Terms
By accessing this website, accessible from www.hydroplast.pk, you are agreeing to be bound by these website terms and conditions of use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
- Use license
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on hydroplast’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- Attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on hydroplast’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This will let hydroplast to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format
All the materials on hydroplast’s website are provided “as is”. Hydroplast makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, hydroplast does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this website.
Hydroplast or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on hydroplast’s website, even if hydroplast or an authorize representative of this website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and errata
The materials appearing on hydroplast’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hydroplast will not promise that any of the materials in this website are accurate, complete, or current. Hydroplast may change the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Hydroplast does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Hydroplast has most of reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by hydroplast of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Your privacy
- Governing law
Any claim related to hydroplast’s website shall be governed by the laws of Pakistan without regards to its conflict of law provisions.